For my latest Facebook Live, I go through eight proven ways to reach more of your Facebook audience, complete with step-by-step demos and Q&A. It was a terrific session and we uncover two magical new Facebook features during the live:
- NEW for Page Admins – you can now see the number of SAVES next to each post. This is terrific and motivating! Previously, this stat was not visible/accessible to Admins. Now, as I explain in the video, you have more incentive to create Custom Audiences of people who have saved your posts and retarget them with different content to help them get to know you and your business better. [See minute 31:30]
- Remember not long back when Facebook rolled out the new Page design with those ginormous big sections you have to scroll past to get to the actual wall?! Well, finally, for your photos section, you can now select five featured photos just like you can on your personal profile. This is super good news and I got so excited when discovering this feature realtime on the Live. Take a look when you can for instructions on how to take advantage of this new feature. [See minute 41:20]
How To Increase Your Facebook Reach
This Week’s Top 3 Articles
1. 6 Steps to Building a Successful Facebook Group via BloggingBistro.com
Facebook groups are a tremendous way for people to connect around a common interest or goal. If you lead a group that’s based on your business it can provide a way for you to increase the ‘know, like and trust’ factor, raise awareness about your products and services, validate with social proof and more. Running a group that is engaged and spam-free isn’t easy, though. This post lists some of the best practices for groups and will surely be helpful in making yours a success. And, remember, you can now link your Facebook Groups to your Page!
2. 50 Inbound Marketing Resources Every B2B Marketer Should Subscribe to in 2017 via SmartBugMedia.com
You’ll find plenty credible resources on content marketing, writing, promotion, design, advertising, and more. With so much useful knowledge, you’ll want to bookmark this link and refer back to it again and again.
3. Facebook tweaks News Feed to bury ‘low-quality’ webpages via TheNextWeb.com
With the help of AI, Facebook is analyzing hundreds of thousands of links posted. If the link leads to a spammy website with lots of “disruptive, shocking or malicious ads” it will receive a lower ranking in the News Feed. And it may not even be eligible for ads. Phew, good news for most Facebook users and marketers, too, I would say.
Okay, my friend, that’s a wrap for this issue of The Social Scoop. I hope you have an amazing week ahead and I look forward to connecting again very soon.
I’m headed to the airport this morning — whee, off to lovely Seattle, Washington for a few days to speak for an exciting new start-up that I’m involved with. I’ll be able to share more very soon.
The post Successful Facebook Groups, Inbound Marketing Resources & More: The Social Scoop 5/16/17 appeared first on MariSmith.com.
Powered by WPeMatico